July 2018 News Letter - Cool Pool News!
Read about all the wonderful things happening at the pool including the upcoming night swim, water aerobics, swim lessons, fundraising, and more!!! Click here to see the newsletter.
June 2018 Update: Friday, June 29, 2018
Dear Pool Members:
Hello! Please find several relevant updates below
(1) Interest for water aerobics was on Tuesdays and Thursdays so there will NOT be water aerobics on Saturday morning.
(2) There are some members who still want to pay their membership by credit card. Jennifer Kinzer, pool president, will be at the pool on Sunday, July 1, from 3-5 p.m. to accept any application and credit cards. Otherwise, give your application and check at the pool, lifeguards can accept this.
(3) We expect warm weather this weekend and there is a small party scheduled for Saturday afternoon. We have scheduled two lifeguards in anticipation of heavy pool use.
(4) Finally, Mt. Nebo Preschool/Summer program has arranged to have a small group (12-14 children) use the pool from 1:30 - 3:30 on Fridays. Please notify the lifeguards and they will pass the info on if there are problems.
(5) Snack donations are needed; if you are doing this for your volunteer time, make sure you place the receipt in the guards money box with your name on it so you can be given credit.
(6) We recently added crusher stone to the parking lot to improve parking conditions.
Have a great weekend!
Mt. Lena Pool